Friends, In this Mock Test Paper – 22 you will solve Geography MCQs.MP These questions are appeared in MPPSC Prelims 2018 paper. You can also solve MPPSC 2018 Prelims paper here.
This test paper will be available in Hindi Language very soon.
These questions will help you in getting an idea that what kind of questions are asked from geography section. Please tell us your score in comment section, after solving this test.
You can also comment your suggestion below or can fill this feedback form.
Paper : MPPSC Mock Test Paper – 22
Language : English
Time : -NA-
Question : 9 MCQs
Subject : Geography Questions of Prelims 2018 paper
Description : Geography MCQs, Based on MPPSC Syllabus.
Added on : 26 April, 2019
So, Here are questions !
1. Which of the following is a desert region?
- Sindhu area
- Gangetic area
- Assam area
- Central India area
2. The longest river in India is
3. The southernmost range of India is
4. Which State of India touches maximum State boundaries?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
5. Palk Strait is located between
- India and Pakistan
- Bangladesh and India
- India and Sri Lanka
- India and Maldives
6. Inter-tropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ), a low-pressure zone, is located
- Between trade winds and westerlies belt
- Between westerlies and polar winds belt
- Nearby the poles
- At the equator
7. Border Security Force (BSF) is responsible for guarding on borders, of which countries?
- Pakistan and Nepal
- Bhutan and Pakistan
- Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Pakistan and China
8. Which one of the following rivers does not join river Chambal ?
- Kali Sindh
9. With which mineral production is Malaj Khand associated?
Disclaimer: While creating this paper/content, the MPPSC Club has kept complete vigilance. But even if you get a human error, tell it in the comments box along with facts. Our team will try to rectify it as soon as possible. If you have any problem with content, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org