Hello Friends, here we will provide the Information regarding Madhya Pradesh Forest Service Examination. In this you will get MPPSC Forest Service Exam Scheme Syllabus and Book-list.
Just Like State Civil Service Exam, this State Forest Service Exam also has 3 stages. The 3 stages are ;
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Prelims exam of State Forest Service exam is same as State Civil Service exam. So, it consist of below two papers ;
- Both paper are of Objective Type consists of 100 MCQs each of 2 Marks.
- Till, Forest Service Exam 2019, there is no negative marking.
- The Selection list for Forest Mains Exam is prepared on the basis of cumulative score in both the paper.
After qualifying Prelims exam, you have to appear for Forest Mains exam. In the 2018, Commission has changed the pattern of Forest Mains Exam completely. They have made it of Objective type. Forest Mains exam is also consist of 2 papers ;
- Both papers of Mains examination are of Objective Type.
- There is No Negative marking in the Mains Exam also.
After qualifying the Mains Examination, candidates are called for Personal Interview round. But before this, candidates have to go through a Physical Test. For more details about Personal Interview and Physical Test, you can check this video.
So, after Mains Exam there will be
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
The Interview will be of 50 Marks.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Mains Exam+Interview Round.
MPPSC Forest Service Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the set of eligibility criteria laid down by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for the recruitment. Below you can check Education Qualification ;
Body Measurement Required
Below body measurement are required to clear Physical and Medical Test for MPPSC Forest Service Exam.
MPPSC Forest Service Exam Syllabus
Here you can check the syllabus for Prelims and Mains exam of Forest Service.
MPPSC Forest Service Exam Booklist
This book-list is suggested by Mr. Rahul Sharma, who have cleared this exam in 2018.
- Lucent GK,
- Any standard book for MP GK- Punekar, TMH, etc.
- Current Affairs- Speedy, Rozgar Nirman,
- Computer – Pariksha Manthan,
- English – Lucent English as per syllabus,
- Hindi – Lucent as per syllabus,
- Maths & Reasoning – RS Agarwal or Class 10th Shivlal Maths
- Physics – NCERT Class 10,12, Yugbodh Class 12, MP Board-10th, Parikshavani
- Chemistry – NCERT Class 10,12, MP Board-10th, Parikshavani
- Biology – NCERT Class 10,12, MP Board-10th, Parikshavani
- May use Self scorer topic wise for practice science.
- Technology – Pariksha Manthan, TMH for English
- Environment – Drishti & Parikshavani, Shankar IAS for English, Ghatnachakra.
You can watch his Instagram Live session for more details on our YouTube Chanel.
You can also solve more than 50+ Free Mock Test available on our website for State Civil Service exam.
Disclaimer: While creating this paper/content, the MPPSC Club has kept complete vigilance. But even if you get a human error, tell it in the comments box along with facts. Our team will try to rectify it as soon as possible. If you have any problem with content, you can always contact us at [email protected]